Drama can kiss my ass. Keep me out of it. I don’t even want to hear about it.I grew up in a hardcore scene. Those guys are worse than a gaggle of fifteen-year-old girls. I’ve had as much drama as a fellow can handle. So let’s all be a bunch of little Fonzies and keep it cool. It’s Christmas after all.
- What’s my name? What’s my station?
- Same Boy You’ve Always Known
- Unfinished Digital Piece
- The Day We Are Awaiting
- But I don’t, I don’t know what that will be; I’ll get back to you someday soon you will see.
- Rules For Photography (developed after reading the essays “In Plato’s Cave” by Susan Sontag, and “On Irony” by David Foster Wallace)
- You say goodbye, I say hello.
- David Foster Wallace On Irony.
- Destroying Art Pt. 1 (Installations)
- Signs Speak, Pictures Show.