This morning as I walked to class, I saw a figure in distance coming towards me. It was my buddy Kyle. I knew that he recognized me, but neither of us signaled any kind of recognition to each other. Finally, when we were about thirty yards apart, we simultaneously scooped up snowballs, and for ten seconds we engaged in a duel. Afterwards we smiled and laughed and said hi and went on our way.
- What’s my name? What’s my station?
- Same Boy You’ve Always Known
- Unfinished Digital Piece
- The Day We Are Awaiting
- But I don’t, I don’t know what that will be; I’ll get back to you someday soon you will see.
- Rules For Photography (developed after reading the essays “In Plato’s Cave” by Susan Sontag, and “On Irony” by David Foster Wallace)
- You say goodbye, I say hello.
- David Foster Wallace On Irony.
- Destroying Art Pt. 1 (Installations)
- Signs Speak, Pictures Show.