What is it that we want?
What is it that we need?
We obviously don’t know. In what ever we do we are always yearning for just a little bit more. One will turn to another, “This would be so much better if…” and we know exactly what he is trying to say. But what is it? He doesn’t name it, because we don’t have a word for it.
- What’s my name? What’s my station?
- Same Boy You’ve Always Known
- Unfinished Digital Piece
- The Day We Are Awaiting
- But I don’t, I don’t know what that will be; I’ll get back to you someday soon you will see.
- Rules For Photography (developed after reading the essays “In Plato’s Cave” by Susan Sontag, and “On Irony” by David Foster Wallace)
- You say goodbye, I say hello.
- David Foster Wallace On Irony.
- Destroying Art Pt. 1 (Installations)
- Signs Speak, Pictures Show.