One could say that the Dreaming is a spiritual realm which saturates the visible world with meaning;
that it is the matrix of being;
that it was the time of creation;
that it is a parallel universe which may be contacted via the ritual performance of song, dance and painting;
that it is a network of stories of heroes – the forerunners and creators of contemporary man.
- What’s my name? What’s my station?
- Same Boy You’ve Always Known
- Unfinished Digital Piece
- The Day We Are Awaiting
- But I don’t, I don’t know what that will be; I’ll get back to you someday soon you will see.
- Rules For Photography (developed after reading the essays “In Plato’s Cave” by Susan Sontag, and “On Irony” by David Foster Wallace)
- You say goodbye, I say hello.
- David Foster Wallace On Irony.
- Destroying Art Pt. 1 (Installations)
- Signs Speak, Pictures Show.