1. I don’t like being around you. I don’t like how you treat people. I don’t like how you can’t be real with anyone (especially not yourself). I wish that you could grow up, get over yourself, and learn to be real; because the person that you really are is beautiful.
2. I’m sorry. I miss who we used to be together. You have helped me so much over the years. I hope that we can both get over our pride one day, and be friends again.
3. You were the right thing at the right time, and I don’t think that you will ever know how much you affected my life for the positive. You are beautiful, and strange, and too cool for me. You make me want to get a tattoo.
4. You are so overwhelmingly attractive, I can’t speak when I am in your presence. That’s why I seem like such a chump.
5. You are simply unbelievable. I always hoped that I would meet someone like you. From our first real conversation I knew how amazing you were. I don’t know if we feel the same way about each other or not. But even if that “I don’t know” is true, I will still thank God for allowing me just to know that a person like you exists. The last thing that I want to do is stand in the way of you becoming who you are meant to be.
6. You are one of my best friends. We are so alike. But sometimes I think you are a complete idiot.
7. You are smoking hot, and I know I’m not the only one who thinks so.
8. You are the only person I have ever looked up to, but lately you’ve done nothing but let me down. Sometimes I pretend that the person you once were is someone completely different that the person you are (which isn’t difficult). I hope that I can stand by you and love you all the way till the end. The only way I will be able to is through God’s help.
9. You are probably my best friend, and I am not half as good to you as you are to me. I’m sorry. I respect you, and give you the credit that you are truly due. I can’t wait to go to your wedding.