1. I quit the school paper.
2. I purchased a pair of TOMS.
3. I made fun of Zach’s brown sweater.
4. I have never re-commented on any of Jeff’s comments.
5. I spent an hour trying to watch LOST yesterday.
6. I avoided my tae-kwon-do teacher at church because I didn’t pick up his class at the beginning of the semester.
- What’s my name? What’s my station?
- Same Boy You’ve Always Known
- Unfinished Digital Piece
- The Day We Are Awaiting
- But I don’t, I don’t know what that will be; I’ll get back to you someday soon you will see.
- Rules For Photography (developed after reading the essays “In Plato’s Cave” by Susan Sontag, and “On Irony” by David Foster Wallace)
- You say goodbye, I say hello.
- David Foster Wallace On Irony.
- Destroying Art Pt. 1 (Installations)
- Signs Speak, Pictures Show.