Kathleen Joan Ranum Bauder, 74, died July 30, 2009, surrounded by her loved ones at her home in Nampa.
She is survived by her husband, L. Wayne Bauder of Nampa; her children, Denise Lundy of Kennewick, WA, Kevin (Peggy) Bauder of Hollis, NH, Derek (Cyndi) Bauder of Nampa and Melissa (Garret) Hodges of Nampa; along with her ten grandchildren and two great grandchildren; She is also survived by her brother, Dick Ranum and sisters, Verna Newcomb and Donna Rodefer.
A memorial gathering will be held on Monday August 3rd, between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m., at Karcher Church of the Nazarene (2515 W. Karcher Ave.; Nampa). Private Family burial will precede the memorial gathering.
The family requests memorial gifts be given to Nazarene Missions International (17001 Prairie Star Parkway; Lenexa, KS 66220).
The family thanks Guardian Hospice for their support through this difficult time.
Memories and Condolences can be sent to Kathy’s guestbook at http://www.alsipfuneralchapel.com.
Arrangements were entrusted to Alsip & Persons Funeral Chapel, Nampa; 466-3545.
- What’s my name? What’s my station?
- Same Boy You’ve Always Known
- Unfinished Digital Piece
- The Day We Are Awaiting
- But I don’t, I don’t know what that will be; I’ll get back to you someday soon you will see.
- Rules For Photography (developed after reading the essays “In Plato’s Cave” by Susan Sontag, and “On Irony” by David Foster Wallace)
- You say goodbye, I say hello.
- David Foster Wallace On Irony.
- Destroying Art Pt. 1 (Installations)
- Signs Speak, Pictures Show.